This is not a fashion blog. Or a hair blog. Or a makeup blog.
- Hey. Hi. I started a blog. This is it. I’ve blogged on and off since college (LiveJournal!), but it’s been a few years. And by a few, I mean eight.
- I’m planning to try this slow cooker Asian short rib stew. Blogging is good motivation for doing stuff you wouldn’t normally do (e.g., cooking, leaving the house). Or maybe that’s just me.
- We have a houseguest, our friends’ Jack Russell. Crazy as she is, I miss having a small dog around the house, and I think George likes having a little buddy again.
- I’m usually not a movie person. Brian and I met in 2012, and we’ve seen exactly one movie together at a theatre. It was The Dark Knight Rises, and I fell asleep. However, since I burned out on Project Runway, I started watching movies while I feed Lauren. Here are a few of my recent favorites:
- About Time – If you like Love Actually and The Notebook, you’ll love this one.
- Captain Phillips – Tom Hanks was great, and I always like a little Navy SEAL action.
- Moneyball – Interesting, but without being too heavy on the numbers and the baseball. Also, Brad Pitt.